Blog Request Log
If there is anything you would like me to write up in a blog entry, please send your request via email. I will keep a log of blog entries that I am in the process of writing as well as what others have requested. Remember that I do all non-code solutions, so if you’re looking for custom InfoPath development with code, then I happily refer you to Qdabra.com or InfoPathDev.com (same company) to make a request to Greg Collins (InfoPath MVP – Development) and/or Patrick Halstead (InfoPath MVP). When making a request, give me a title, a description, and whether or not I can reference your name.
Personal contact – firstname.lastname@example.org
Draft Blog Entries:
- User Roles in Browser-Enabled Forms (improving previous submission of this post to include the GetCommonMemberships method – way better)
- Auto-Mapping Coordinates or Addresses in Common Web-Based Map Providers
- Auto-Generating the Dynamic URL for a Browser-Enabled Form using SharePoint Designer
- Nested Repeating Groups with Non-repeating Fields to Create One-to-Many and One-to-One table relationships
- Copying Tables from SharePoint List Data Connections to the Main Data Source (Qdabra qRules)
- Who will send the first request?